CORE MANAGEMENT STAFF
- Zakir Amiri (Ex.Director): Zakir Hussain Amiri graduated from medical faculty, Balkh University in 1999. Dr. Zakir has served vulnerable families including mother and children for more than 20 years in central highland region of Afghanistan through community based healthcare, nutrition and livelihood security. For this end, he worked as a doctor in community based health care centers with support from Action against hunger and Bakhtar Development Network (BDN) from 2001 to 2009. He also advocated for well-being and improvement of vulnerable families live in rural villages of Daikundi province, attracted a number of international organizations and central government’s support to invest in the health, education and agriculture sector in Daikundi province. His advocacy has not only been limited to advancement of lives in Daikundi, but he was also nominated for Afghan parliamentary election twice on behalf of people of Daikundi province in 2006 and 2010 to be true voice of people in Afghan government. In both elections, he got a good number of the votes (more than 6,000 ballots). Given the needs of communities and in order to reach out the poor, Zakir Amiri realized that he can support needy people more if he establish an organization himself, so, he along with a number of likeminded youth registered LSO with the ministry of economy of Afghanistan in 2010. Since then, he has served hundreds of communities in Daikundi and Bamyan provinces. Mr.Amiri can be reached at Zakri.Amiri@laborspring.org.af, +93 77 238 483 4.
- Rabia Mirzaie (Deputy Director) graduated from Computer Science (BCS) of Brindavan College, Bangalore University, Karnataka, India in 2015. She has a history of great services with civil society organizations involved in many voluntary activities and civic participation. She has been an active member of Afghan Shelter Network (ASN) and Afghan Women Network (AWN). She worked with many national and international organizations including Humanitarian Assistance for Women and Children Association (HAWCA). She joint LSO’s management team on March, 1, 2022. She can be reached at: email@example.com: phone: +93784598262.
- Rohullah Nawandesh (Head of Program): Mr.Rohullah Nawandesh currently works in LSO program and operation since 2014. He has a MBA from Dunya University and a bachelor of English Literature from Kabul University. He has worked in program management and operation in LSO for the past eight years. Mr. Nawandesh can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com and +93 777798686.
- Nazdana Amiri (Head of Operation ): She works as an Head of Operation in LSO in Daykundi province, Afghanistan. She has a bachelor’s degree in economics from Nasir Khesraw University. She has six years of experience in logistic, HR & finance and nine years’ experience in program implementation including Health, Nutrition, Food Security, WASH and emergency projects especially ERM and
good experience with international organizations and UN Agencies. She has worked as a project manager of LSO in Bamyan from 2019 to 2020. She can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Managerial Departments : Under two main Head Departments LSO has 12 Managerial Departments who perform interpersonal, informational and decisional roles for organization and officers.