CORE MANAGEMENT STAFF
- Zakir Amiri (Ex.Director): Zakir Hussain Amiri graduated from medical faculty, Balkh University in 1999. Dr. Zakir has served vulnerable families including mother and children for more than 20 years in central highland region of Afghanistan through community based healthcare, nutrition and livelihood security. For this end, he worked as a doctor in community based health care centers with support from Action against hunger and Bakhtar Development Network (BDN) from 2001 to 2009. He also advocated for well-being and improvement of vulnerable families live in rural villages of Daikundi province, attracted a number of international organizations and central government’s support to invest in the health, education and agriculture sector in Daikundi province. His advocacy has not only been limited to advancement of lives in Daikundi, but he was also nominated for Afghan parliamentary election twice on behalf of people of Daikundi province in 2006 and 2010 to be true voice of people in Afghan government. In both elections, he got a good number of the votes (more than 6,000 ballots). Given the needs of communities and in order to reach out the poor, Zakir Amiri realized that he can support needy people more if he establish an organization himself, so, he along with a number of likeminded youth registered LSO with the ministry of economy of Afghanistan in 2010. Since then, he has served hundreds of communities in Daikundi and Bamyan provinces.
Mr.Amiri can be reached at Zakri.Amiri@laborspring.org.af, +93 77 238 483 4.
- Rohullah Nawandesh (Head of Program): Mr.Rohullah Nawandesh currently works in LSO program and operation since 2014. He has a MBA from Dunya University and a bachelor of English Literature from Kabul University. He has worked in program management and operation in LSO for the past eight years. Mr. Nawandesh can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com and +93 777798686.
- Rabia Mirzaie (Program Manager) graduated from Computer Science (BCS) of Brindavan College, Bangalore University, Karnataka, India in 2015. She has a history of great services with civil society organizations involved in many voluntary activities and civic participation. She has been an active member of Afghan Shelter Network (ASN) and Afghan Women Network (AWN). She worked with many national and international organizations including Humanitarian Assistance for Women and Children Association (HAWCA). She joint LSO’s management team on March, 1, 2022. She can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org: phone: +93784598262.
- Reza Ramish (Finance Manager): Reza Ramish has served as a finance manager for LSO since January 2018. He has a bachelor’s degree in economics from Jawuzjan University and MBA from Dunya University in Kabul, Afghanistan.
He also worked as admin and finance officer for Teacher Training Institute in Meramor District as well as an internal auditor for Afghanistan Intellectual Social Council (AISC) from 2008-2009. He can be reached at: email@example.com. phone: +93 (0) 773370012.
- Mohammad Jawad Rezaie (Operation Manager): Mohammad Jawad Rezai works as an operation manager in LSO in Bamyan province, Afghanistan. He has a bachelor’s degree in economics from Nasir Khesraw University. He has six years of experience in logistic, HR & finance and nine years’ experience in program implementation including Health, Nutrition, Food Security, WASH and emergency projects especially ERM and good experience with international organizations and UN Agencies. He has worked as a project officer of LSO in Bamyan from 2019 to 2020. He can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Manizha Aryan (M&E Manager): Manizha serves as LSO’s M&E manager in Kabul, Afghanistan. She has developed her skills and knowledge in the areas of communication, information management and result-based monitoring. She graduated from Journalism Faculty of AVICENNA University, Kabul, Afghanistan and earned a diploma in English Language from MUSLIM English Language Institute . She can be reach at: email@example.com.
- Ms.Hussaini (Education Specialist): Ms.Hussaini earned a bachelor’s degree in education from Balkh University in 2015. She has an experience of six years in women rights, gender equality, education and capacity building of youth and children in provinces of Bamyan and Daikundi. She served in the positions of WPC supervisor and case worker in Labor Spring Organization (LSO) between Aug 2017 to May 2021. She also worked as a master trainer in Rural Capacity Development Committee Organization (RCDC)- Training of Teacher in Daikundi province. She also served as a provincial coordinator in Paiwan-e-Emroz Social and Cultural Organization (PESCO) in the project being “Engaging Civil Society for Improved and Accountable Local Service Delivery, Daikundi, Afghanistan. She can be reach at: Sakina.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ms.Marzia Hussaini (Gender Specialist): She serves as a program manager/ gender specialist in Labor Spring Organization. She also worked as Gender Responsive Budget Specialist at Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock, and prior experience as Reporting Manager, Case worker, Project Officer, IT Officer, MIS Officer. She has a Master of Public Policy and Administration (MPA), experience of one-year research at Do Shisha University of Japan, Bachelor of Computer Science from Kabul University. She can be reached: email@example.com.
- Nazadana Rezai (M&E Officer): She works as an M&E officer in Labor Spring Organization (LSO). She has a bachelor of science in science & maths from Daikundi High Education Institute. She worked in LSO as social organizer in Bamyan from Jan 2019 to December 2020. Ms.Rezai also worked in Agha Khan Foundation as community mobilizer in Daikundi from January 2021 to June 2021. She can be reached at: +93 (0) 764452576.