- Zakir Amiri (Ex.Director)
Zakir Amiri has served as Executive Director for Labor Spring Organization (LSO) since 2010. He was born in Urozgan province and raised in Daikundi province, Afghanistan. He graduated from medical faculty, Balkh University 18 years ago. Dr. Zakir has served communities of Daikundi province for 25 past years as doctor of health center during the period of Taliban, Mujahideen and current government. As he witnessed living condition of women, he had always hoped to bring changes and development in the lives of people in rural Afghanistan. Therefore, he nominated himself as candidate in 2006 and 2010 for Afghan parliament election twice on behalf of people of Daikundi province to be true voice of people in Afghan government. In second election, he got 4539 votes ( this can be found in Afghanistan election commission website at http://www.iec.org.af.) During his campaign, he discovered more about the problems and challenges facing people in their lives. Especially women life status and conditions extremely shocked him. As result of years of services for women and marginalized people, Zakir Amiri and a team of dedicated people were encouraged to register LSO with the ministry of economy of Afghanistan to reach out far more marginalized communities especially women and girls at risk/survivors of violence who seek justice.
Mr.Amiri can be reached at Zakri.Amiri@laborspring.org.af, +93 77 238 483 4.
- Bibi Sajady (Deputy Director)
Ms. Bibi Sajady is deputy director of Labor Spring Organization (LSO). She did her high school education in Daikundi province in 2010 meanwhile she served as teacher in Burlan high school and worked with with LSO. In 2010, Ms. Sajady attended psychology faculty at Naser Khusraw Higher Education Instituted and completed her undergraduate study in 2013. Ms.Bibi Jan Sajady can be reached at email@example.com.
- Rohullah Nawandesh (Program Director)
Mr.Rohullah Nawandesh currently works as program director in LSO. He graduated from English literature, Kabul University and did his master degree in education and development. He has worked as program director with LSO since March 2014. Mr. Nawandesh can be reached at: Rohullah@firstname.lastname@example.org and +93 777798686.
- Reza Ramish (Finance Manager)
Reza Ramish has served as finance manager for LSO since January 2018. He studied economics at Jawuzjan University and did his MBA at Dunya University in Kabul, Afghanistan. He implements the financial management of LSO including financial transactions, bookkeeping and standard financial report. Before his tenure in LSO, He worked as admin and finance officer for Teacher Training Institute in Meramor District and as internal auditor for Afghanistan Intellectual Social Council (AISC) between 2008-2009.
- Mohammad Jawad Rezaie (Provincial Director)
Mohammad Jawad Rezaie works as provincial director for LSO in Bamyan province, Afghanistan. He graduated from Zawjuk High School in 1999, attended 2-year Community Nursing Course and economics faculty at Nasir Khesraw University. He has six years of experience in logistic, HR & finance and nine years experience in program implementation including Health, Nutrition, Food Security, WASH and emergency projects especially ERM and good experience with international organizations and UN Agencies. She has worked as provincial director of LSO since January 2019.
- Manizha Aryan (M&E Manager) Manizha serves as LSO’s M&E manager in Kabul, Afghanistan. She has developed her skills and knowledge in the areas of secretary as well as English instructor in Innovative Educational Center, Kabul, Afghanistan also as English teacher in Paitakht Educational Center, currently she is working as M&E manager for Labor Spring Organization. She graduated from Journalism Faculty of AVICENNA University, Kabul, Afghanistan and earned a diploma in English Language from MUSLIM Institute of Higher Education.
- Rabia Mirzaie (Programme Analyst)Rabia graduated from Bachelor of Computer & Science (BCS) of Brindavan College, Bangalore University, Karnataka, India in 2018. She was involved in many voluntary activities and programs during her tenure as college student so she came along with solid understanding of analytical skills in administrative, office management, data management, reporting, monitoring & evaluation, communication and teaching of English as a second language. She has recently started working as Programme Analyst & data management for Labor Spring Organization (LSO), Kabul, Afghanistan. She also worked for a while as Coordinator and Supervisor in HAWCA (Humanitarian Assistance for Women & Children Association) and English Instructor and Teacher for ACG (Asia Consultancy Group) between 2018 and 2019. During her working time, she has participated in many trainings and workshops including management, result-based report and EVAW.
- About Us
- What we do
- Where We Work